Thursday, January 22, 2009

RC Car in the Snow

I took my Radio Controlled Car out into the snow last week, and got some pictures...

[caption id="attachment_190" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="RC Car in the Snow 1"]RC Car in the Snow 1[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_191" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="RC Car in the Snow 2"]RC Car in the Snow 2[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_192" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="RC Car Aftermath (Body On)"]RC Car Aftermath (Body On)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_193" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="RC Car Aftermath (Body Off)"]RC Car Aftermath (Body Off)[/caption]

My RC Car is a Traxxas Rustler, which is on the fairly inexpensive side (compared to some of the Nitro models!).  It is great for just messin' around on the driveway, and some of the parts (like the motor) are powerful but inexpensive - I've only owned the car for about 6 months and I've already burned out one motor.

It was dfficult to get these pictures, since I was controlling both the car and the camera.  It was about 20ºF out, and I couldn't wear gloves (not even driving gloves), since it would interfere with being able to get my finger into the throttle trigger on the RC controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment